Friday, June 13, 2008

Tagged Again :)

A) Four places I visit over and over:
-washington

-utah

-pool

-grocery store

B ) Four people who email me (regularly):
-dave

-katie

-church stuff

-bills/accounts

C) Four places I like to eat:

-pf changs

-panera

-chili's

-cheesecake factory

-(adding another) anywhere new

D) Four places I'd rather be right now:

-on vacation

-taking a nap

-with friends

-on a date (with dave of course!)

E) Four TV shows (movies) I would watch over and over:

-Newsies

-Transformers

-National Treasure

-Lots others that I can't think of right now

F) Four People I'm tagging:

-chelsea

-sharene

-gretchen

-leslie

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the tag! I didn't know you liked Transformers! You are Dax's new best friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun!! I am assuming Leslie is me :) If not I am doing it anyway. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't it sad that a grocery store is on our list? (well i haven't done this tag yet, but walmart supercenter is definitely on my list of places i visit over and over!) i hate how often i have to go there. at least once a week, but sometimes twice. its such a task! especially when you have 3 kids to drag along up and down each aisle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy you want an invite. I sent you one a couple months ago but never saw you so I just figured you didn't care. :-) I don't have your email address any more so send me an email. twitchy56@hotmail.com I would love to send you an invite! Your little family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun to read! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. melissa - yay! dax will make a great best friend :)
    charlynn - thanks for the tag!
    leslie - YES, this does mean you :)
    holly - i wish i could escape the clutches of walmart, but so far my efforts have been in vain!
    tyleen - sorry for my airheadedness! i really do want to read your blog!
    emily - thanks!

    ReplyDelete