Thursday, June 5, 2008

New Site!!

I'm really excited about my new site.  I've been wanting to have more "direction" for a while, and here's a great opportunity to do just that.  The biggest reason for the change is safety.  I realized that having my last name on (especially as the name of the blog) probably wasn't the best decision for my family.  Now that may be paranoid of me, but better safe than sorry, right? :)  So, friends, I have a favor to ask.  If you have my blog listed on your site (first of all you'll have to change the address, so it is the right link), will you please change the name it's listed under, so that it doesn't include our last name?  I would greatly appreciate it.  Second - when posting comments please don't include our last name or city.  Thanks!

So, welcome to my new site.  I'm going to focus on home, and hopefully, be able to produce some of that same warm, fuzzy feeling here on my blog that you feel when you think of all that the word "home" should be.  I would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions on the subject.  I am constantly changing my blog, as I see more and more creative bloggers out there and their awesome sites.  I should probably put up a sign that says, "under construction" somewhere.  :)  So happy reading and I hope you enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Love the new name, and the direction. You are such an awesome builder of everyone around you. I look forward to all your posts. I'm going to be a better commenter. I also love the family photos. Did you draw those? Seriously love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks you guys! you're great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to have a focus for your blog. I am not focused enough to do that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your new site and the idea of more privacy. Your Dad will be happy too :-)) I still don't get any background color though, which makes me sad. Wish i could figure out why that is. Anyway, keep the pictures of the kids coming!! We love it.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new site, and love the recipe a week. I get in the same rut too. Living in Cali it is so hot to turn on your oven and here I sit as chicken drumsticks bake in the oven, and bask in the heat. LOL Summer recipes maybe I should start some too. Great ideas Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i thought you hadn't posted lately until i clicked your blog. then i realized i haven't changed you in google reader yet. duhhh! :) anyways, i love the "new" blog! i think its a good idea not having the last name and city on the blog-definitely. i feel better about my blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I scared everyone with V.

    I love your new blog, it's darling. ;)

    I linked you under "sarah w." I have another sarah w. too-- the same last name as you! Funny?!

    ReplyDelete