Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy (late) Father's Day!


Okay, I don't usually post on the weekends, so please excuse my late posts for both Mother's and Father's day.  This is just a quick post to let my hubby know how much I appreciate him.  He is such a great father and husband!  He is wonderful with the kids, and they both love him so much.  Christopher was excited about Father's day for about a week, and kept making him "cards".  Very cute. :)  I made dinner Sunday night, which was actually a treat for Dave - he cooks every Sunday at our house.  Isn't that great?  The stuff he cooks is usually really, really good!  (I say usually because he is an experimenter - he doesn't follow a recipe, but loves to come up with his own concoctions.  Usually really, really good.)  I need to start writing down the things he comes up with - otherwise they're lost forever.  So, thank you, Dave, for being the wonderful husband and father that you are!  We love you!

And Happy Father's day to you, Dad!  I love you, and so appreciate your example in my life.  I hope you had a wonderful day, and felt truly pampered.  You deserve it!

And Happy Father's day to you, Donald!  I appreciate how you have raised this wonderful husband of mine, and welcomed me to the family with open arms.  I am blessed to be your "daughter"!

5 comments:

  1. thats a funny picture of dave-what is he doing anyway? a thumbs up while strangling you? :)

    happy belated father's day to your men: dave, your dad, and your father in law!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, i didn't think about how the picture looked before i posted it. he's just testing the camera for how the lighting looked, but i like the pictures of him best when he's not trying to look posed for the camera. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool he likes to cook and try new stuff. Happy Father's Day Dave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it great to have loving, steady, loyal, wonderful men in our lives?? What would we do without them?
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, Aren't we blessed to have husbands that actually stuck around once the kids came along. It's nice to have a partner in crime. Happy Dad's Day Dave!

    ReplyDelete