Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ponytails

I posted a week or so ago about a hair blog I had found, and that I was going to try some new things with Naomi's hair.  It's nothing amazing, just that I was motivated to actually do something with her hair.  So, here it is in a cute little baby ponytail.  She didn't seem to mind getting it in so much.  Mostly the trouble was just getting her to sit still.  After it was in, all I had to do was tell her how pretty she looked, and she left it in all day.  She loves compliments. :)  

She has a natural fringe at the front, that just hasn't grown as fast as the rest of her hair.  I like it - especially since she has the recessed hairline going on.  In the second picture, you can see how the back of her hair curls up in little ringlets.  I love it!  

As for my hair, I have still to get it trimmed or anything.  I'm going to follow everyone's advice and keep growing it and/or keep it the same.  Sounds good to me - no color to pay for - just a trim, and go.  I think I can handle that. :)

5 comments:

  1. she looks so pretty! i think it will be a few months still before cali has enough hair to do anything with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a doll. Good job getting it in there and I love the little curls at the back too. Can't wait to kiss those cheeks :0)
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so cute with little ponytails. I wonder if I could put ponytails in Jace's hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it makes her look so much older! love the receding hair line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so funny that she will keep it in if you compliment her! And I loved the comment about the receding hairline! ha ha!!

    As for Aaron, we met 3.5 years ago when I did a semester at Nauvoo. He is a couple years younger than me so we were just friends and we both assumed that I'd be married by the time he got back from his mission. Well, he got back from his mission a year ago and we met up in Augustish when he came back to BYU for school. We hung out a couple times but in December we started to date. And that's the story!

    ReplyDelete