Friday, June 6, 2008

Recipe of the week


I love trying new recipes and seeing what other people are cooking up in their kitchen.  About this time of year I start feeling like I'm in a baking rut.  I don't like turning on the oven, and there's only so many times a week you can have salad (pasta, green, fruit, etc.) before the kids start revolting.  So, in an attempt to try new easy summer recipes, I am going to post a new recipe every week.  

This week's is called Hello Dollies, and I got it from one of the girls in Young Women's.  She made it for us for mutual a couple weeks ago, and I have to say that it was gone in a day or so.  Each girl asked if they could take some home, and Dave and the kids and I polished off the rest without any trouble.  A bonus is that it is really easy to make, so the kids can join in on the fun too.  I know Christopher loves helping me out in the kitchen.  The recipe is on the sidebar on the left of this page.  Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. I love Hello Dollies. They are so yummy and easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of them, but very very excited to try them! I am sure it will one more thing that gets devoured here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea! I love how it's in the sidebar. I am going to have to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i had never heard of them before either, but they're definitely good enough to share!

    ReplyDelete