Monday, June 2, 2008

I Got Tagged

  1. Where is your cell phone? in my purse
  2. Your significant other? david
  3. Your hair? just below my shoulders and layered
  4. Your mother? louise
  5. Your father? brian
  6. Your favorite thing? a good book, and fresh, warm chocolate chip cookies
  7. Your dream last night? i don't usually remember my dreams
  8. Your favorite drink? water
  9. Your dream/goal? to be the best person i can
  10. The room you're in? study
  11. Your hobby? reading, blogging, baking, etc.
  12. Your fear? spiders and being in a car that falls of a bridge into water (pretty specific, i know)
  13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? settled somewhere
  14. Where were you last night? in bed
  15. What you're not? a very good housekeeper
  16. Muffins? banana crumb
  17. One of your wish list items? scripture scout cd's (listened to them growing up)
  18. Where you grew up? washington
  19. The last thing you did? tried to get my sick kids to take naps (unsuccessful!)
  20. What are you wearing? capris and a shirt
  21. Your pets? dog
  22. Your TV? now only plays videos
  23. Your computer? a mac
  24. Your life? is good
  25. Your mood? tired of feeling sick
  26. Missing someone? nope
  27. Your car? suv
  28. Something you're not wearing? shoes
  29. Favorite Store? based on amount of money i spend - target
  30. Your Summer? should be fun
  31. Like Someone? lots
  32. Favorite Color? green
  33. Last time you laughed? this afternoon when christopher and i both knocked over our cups of water
  34. Last time you cried? yesterday (over a story in the friend...can you say hormonal??)
  35. Most happy when...i am with my family
I tag holly and melissa

11 comments:

  1. Sorry you are sick. Is there something you're not telling us? Thanks for being tagged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally scared of driving off a bridge and being trapped too. It is horrible, every time I cross a bridge I think about how I can get all 3 kids out by myself and have a wonderful success story! The things we think about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun tag! I will be posting my answers soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to ask the same question. Are you pregnant?

    ReplyDelete
  5. nope, not pregnant! tyleen - i didn't know anyone else shared my weird fear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sarah, good to meet you last night. I am still on a chocolate high this morning.

    Your kids are so cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun to hang out last night! and my question's already been answered...:) I was going to ask if you were expecting too ;)

    you're kids are adorable...I love Naomi's full face grin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooh, i'm tagged. i'll get on that soon:) i loved reading yuor answers. i agree with you on the good book and warm chocolate chip cookies(they have to be warm!)

    also, i love your new blog title. i love the" i am keeper and protector - wife and mother - healer and builder"

    ReplyDelete
  9. sarah, it was fun meeting you last night-i'd actually never looked at your blog before so it was fun to see it today. LOVE the background-where did you get it? your kids are adorable. pretty cute hubby too!! am i allowed to say that?
    anyway, hope you were able to sleep in this morning! can't wait til the next bup night!

    ReplyDelete
  10. am i just having technical issues or are all you guys' blogs private? send me invites, people!! :) emily and becki - so good to meet you! becki, i think he's pretty good-lookin myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, did I scare everybody with my talk about V?

    ReplyDelete