Friday, November 30, 2007

Holiday Puzzle

My mom's family has a tradition of putting a puzzle together in between Christmas and New Year's.  Dave went and got me a couple of new puzzles a while ago, since he's such a nice guy, so I decided to start mine a little early.  I like putting puzzles together.  It's a nice chance to sit and relax, and chat.  Dave even got in on the action - he's not usually a big puzzle-doer - but he knows it's a whole lot more fun when you have someone to talk to.  I'll probably start another one after Christmas, just to keep with tradition. :)

4 comments:

  1. What a fun tradition. I love doing things I used to do with my family growning up. It is fun to share those traditions with my own family now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love puzzles over here too. its a fun thing to do together-and it forces you to sit down, relax and just talk to whoever your doing it with. or if you are doing it alone, it just gives you some time to think or talk to yourself(i don't do that of course:) how many pieces is that puzzle? i haven't done a huge one in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Sarah! We already have our puzzle picked out too! We also cheated and started one in November! Way to go family traditions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is only following family tradition if you stay in your PJs all day! Or for 2 days, if it takes that long....

    ReplyDelete