Sunday, November 4, 2007

Pumpkins

So I just realized that I do have some pictures of the pumpkins we carved for Halloween. Dave did a nice job taking pictures of them, so I'll post some of the better ones.

Our pumpkinsSarah's

Christopher's
(he designed it, and I cut it out for him. the two circles on the upper left are eyes, the small one beneath them is the nose, and the longer one to the right is the mouth. A Picasso pumpkin :)

David's
kinda creepy, eh? He did a good job making it scary, I think.

3 comments:

  1. you guys made some awesome pumpkins! i'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pumpkins. You guys are so creatvie. Did Christopher like to scoop out the inside of the pumpkin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He didn't, actually. Hey thought the goopy stuff was gross. I thought all boys liked goopy stuff! :) Do Dax and Jace like it?

    ReplyDelete