Sunday, November 4, 2007

Craftiness

I did a crafty project the other day at a friend's house, which I'm pretty proud of. It turned out pretty cute, and I'm proud of myself for finishing a project (I still need to finish our Christmas stockings, which I started two years ago!). FALL is on one side, and NOEL the other, so it should last for a while. I think I'll do a WINTER/SPRING one too - we'll see. Sorry about the glare on the NOEL one. The paper is kinda hard to see, but it's cute - I promise!

5 comments:

  1. wow, aren't you the crafty one? :) i love those-you did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that was a lot of blogging! :-)) I love reading what you have been up to and seeing the pictures of everything. The "Fall" craft is very cool, it will look great in your house. As for the news and pictures of the kids, you know I love that. They are the most talented and adorable kids ever! - Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those turned out way cute. You are going to have to show me how to make those. I want some for my house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm actually going to be doing some more modge podge stuff soon, so we should have some fun and do it together. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am definitely wanting to get together to make some crafty things.

    ReplyDelete