Sunday, October 28, 2007

New Calling

I got a new calling today at church. "Another new calling??" you say. Yup. Another new calling. "Didn't you just barely get a new calling?" you ask. The answer to that would also be yes. Apparently I can't hold down a job like I should. :) I'm still in Young Women's, so it's not too big of a change, thank goodness. Now, instead of being the Mia Maid's adviser, I'm the second counselor in the presidency. That puts me in with the Beehives. I won't be teaching as much on Sundays (once a month instead of twice), but I'll be more responsible for mutual. I'll also have all the meetings and stuff to go to. So, not too big of a change, but I will be getting more responsibility. I guess that once I feel like I'm getting my life organized again, something else comes along. Wouldn't want to get comfortable, would I? :) I do love working with the girls, and I'm glad I'm still in with them. They have such sweet spirits, and I feel like this is where I need to be right now. So, here we go!

3 comments:

  1. look at you! movin up in the world:) cool! that will be fun. less teaching, but more responsibility and meetings. you'll be awesome of course!!!! those girls are lucky to have you in there. they need someone close to their age, not just a bunch of old fogies:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had this calling a few years ago when I lived in North Carolina, and I loved it. Beehives are fun and easy to work with. They will think you are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never had this calling... nor will I ever. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete