Monday, October 1, 2007

Dallas Zoo

Last Saturday we took the kids and went down to the Dallas Zoo. We had a really good time. It was a fun way to spend the morning as a family. The kids were both up before 7 a.m., so we just got dressed, had breakfast, and headed out. It opens at 9 a.m., and that's about when we got there. It was really nice to be there before both the rush of people and the heat arrived. Here are some pictures.

Christopher wore his construction goggles all day
Pretty pink flamingos

You mean I have to sit in here all day??

Pony rides...

I can't remember what these animals are called, but I think they look pretty crazy. The first thing I thought when I saw them was, "I should put a picture of them on my blog"

3 comments:

  1. What a great way to spend a Saturday morning. It looks like Christopher had a fun time. I love that he wore his construction googles all day. Kids are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how you are getting sucked into the blog mentality-the whole "i should put a picture of them on my blog" way of thinking. it will only get worse...:) looks like you had a great time. we are planning a zoo trip for this autumn too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had fun that day. I think the next trip will be to the aquarium or to the museum. There is that outdoor museum we should visit with the animatronic dinosaurs.

    ReplyDelete