Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

We took the kids to the Big Orange Pumpkin Farm this morning. We had a good time feeding the cows and goats, going on a hay ride, letting Christopher go on a little train ride, eating hot dogs, and picking out some pumpkins. The little goats were pretty cute, but had some crazy eyes going on. It seemed expensive to me, especially since Christopher seems to have the same ideas on fun as Dave does. The whole time on the hay ride, Christopher kept asking me where we were going, and was trying to figure out why we were sitting on some bales of hay in a trailer, being pulled by a tractor. I guess there need to be a purpose or something. :) Naomi had a great time hanging out with her daddy. I held her for a little while, and she got all cranky until Dave took her back. It's so fun to see the kids having so much fun with him. There were a lot of good photo opps today, so we got a bunch of pictures. I'll just post a few, and then send some more to the grandparents. I think we'll carve the pumpkins for Family Home Evening, and I'll post some pictures of how they turn out.

2 comments:

  1. cute pictures! it looks like you had a great time. isn't the weather just perfect this weekend? i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun family activity. I love all the questions Christopher asked you about the hayride. What a cutie! I think the layout for your post looks good too.

    ReplyDelete