Monday, October 1, 2007

Pay It Forward

My friend, Melissa, has this cute idea on her blog, and I thought it would be a fun and cute way to have some fun, and get into autumn at the same time. Here's how it goes:

I will send a handmade(probably store bought,
I am a good shopper) fall gift to the first three (3)
people who leave a comment on my blog requesting
to join this PIF exchange. The only thing you have
to do in return is pay it forward by making the
same promise on your blog.

Let the fun begin!

5 comments:

  1. That sounds like a really cute idea! Count me in too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I too late for a gift? I dont really post to my blog though... so I probably dont deserve one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not too late, but you should post to your blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete