Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Autumn



Yay! I'm so excited that it finally feels like fall around here. The car this morning said it was 62* outside, and the weather report says the high is supposed to be 65*. I grabbed a sweatshirt and my slippers to make breakfast. We even turned the fireplace on last night. How cozy! I love sweaters and cushy socks. My favorite way to sleep is when it's freezing cold, and I have a ton of blankets piled on me. If I have enough blankets, the best sleep I get is when I've been camping (not that I've been camping recently - it's not Dave's favorite thing :)). I'm excited for the leaves to start changing colors. I enjoy all the season changes, but this is probably my favorite.

7 comments:

  1. I am glad it is finally feeling like fall too. Dax and I got out our slippers out yesterday. They felt nice and warm on our toes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm commenting on your blog! I put on a sweater today. It was the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i love autumn too! it is the BEST season in my opinion. the weather has been awesome lately. last night we even made hot cocoa. nothing better than being wrapped up in blankets by a fire, sipping some hot cocoa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dave :) ...who else could hate hot chocolate and blankets and fireplaces? :) Only someone who grew up bodyboarding in an endless summer!

    ReplyDelete