Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I'm Back!


We went on a trip up to see the folks for the past week and a half, which is why I haven't blogged, or posted comments for a while.  So, don't feel bad if you haven't been getting comments from me lately.  We had a good time, and were of course, sad to leave.  More on the trip to come soon.

Another tidbit of information that you might find interesting - our house is for sale!  Crazy, I know!  So, my posting might become a bit shorter and/or more sporadic while the kids and I vacate for showings.  It seems like this experience will be a blessing and a curse.  I want there to be lots of showings, so our house sells easily, but it has already been a pain to have to randomly leave the house (Christopher was throwing up yesterday when we got the call), and we've only had two so far!  Plus I'm not really ready to move or leave everyone here.  More to come on this too, I'm sure. :)  In the meantime, it's good to be back!

11 comments:

  1. Um leave, I am just getting to know you. Do fill me in on the news.As for having to leave for showings, I feel your pain. I did that with 3 kids for 10 months when we moved the last time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your back. Can't wait to hear about your trip. I'm sad to hear you guys are moving. :( We need a girls night out so we can catch up on everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy cow! that is a lot of non-information all in one post! Did you tell the fam HI for me? Glad you had fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. So where are you moving? The girls and I are in Richland right now and looking to find a place in Pullman this weekend. Can't wait to hear about your trip. I know how you feel about showing your house. We were only renting in CA and the owners were selling when we left so I had to show it for them. UGH!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mamapickle - 10 months!! maybe we'll have some more time to get to know each other after all... :)
    melissa - you're coming on saturday, right? so excited! we have so much to catch up on!
    chels - they say hi back. still pregers?
    leslie - depending on the time frame, either renting here for a while, or immediately out to cali. what are you guys up to in pullman? you might have posted about it already, but i had over 250 posts to read when i got back, so i had to take a mulligan :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! How fun visiting family. I have missed your cute updates and comments. It is good to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow moving! And I found out where from your comment. Best of luck with everything.

    And I can't wait to hear all about the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow moving! And I found out where from your comment. Best of luck with everything.

    And I can't wait to hear all about the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the photo. Makes me want to go to Seattle! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sad to hear about your move, but we can still be bloggin' buddies, right?! Your trip sounds fun, fill us in! fill us in!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh to move with kids. hated it! here's my suggestion. spend 20 minutes in the morning speed cleaning and then leave your home. go stay with katie or another close (CLOSE) friend and live there while you sell. It's a life saver not needing to keep your house clean all day because it's already clean! we had 25 showings and 4 offers and sold it in less than 2 weeks. but ours was a starter home and we redid everything-new paint inside/out new carpet-the works. good luck to you and come on over to the cave anytime.

    ReplyDelete