Thursday, May 1, 2008

The PERFECT man...

My birthday was about a week ago, and I have to say that I was totally spoiled.  Katie, Melissa, and Holly took me out to dinner, and then we watched a movie over at Katie's house afterwards.  We had a great time!  Click here to see pictures.  I got a lot of great gifts, but one in particular is pretty awesome.  Holly got me a card, with a PERFECT man to grow.  No jokes!  Here are just a few of his qualities: great cook, also does the dishes, bulging biceps, always brings chocolates and flowers, and he's hot and rich!  There are even instructions on how to grow him.  He needs a bucket of room temperature water, and about 10 days.  I'll keep you posted on how it turns out. :)

3 comments:

  1. That card is hilarious! Dave has some competition. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are online at the same time. cool ! :) for sure we have to get together soon. we'll have to talk this week! so yep, i'm back-we had an awesome time! we took a ton of pics that i think i'm going to have to put in a slideshow. so, i'm back to checkin out blogs tonight and was pleasantly surprised you blogged the gift i gave you! i'm so glad you like your new man. he is quite the hottie, isn't he? :) so, hows he growin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy late birthday Sarah. Looks like you had a great day. Arent girlfriends just the best! Love Ya~ Marsha

    ReplyDelete