Saturday, August 25, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Just wanted to say "happy birthday" to my Mom. Her birthday is today, and she's turning...25. Wait, that can't be right...Then she would have been one when I was born. Oh well. :) I hope you have a fabulous, day, Mom. I wish we could be there to celebrate with you guys, but we're really looking forward to next Friday. It's been too long since we've seen you guys! Then we'll get to go birthday shopping together. Yay! I told Christopher that we were going on a plane soon, to see Grandma and Grandpa, and he proceeded to tell me a story about getting to play outside at Grandma and Grandpa's, and about how they would go and play with him. He sure loves you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind birthday wishes. I love the idea of going birthday shopping with you Sarah and we can't wait 'til you guys get here. Your dad is doing the same thing as Christopher -- telling stories of how when he gets here that Christopher will run outside with him to play and getting all excited :-)) Here's hoping for safe travels for you and for Dave.

    ReplyDelete