Friday, August 17, 2007

Blogging

So, I have decided to start blogging. You'll have to excuse the way the page looks at the moment. I'm still trying to figure out how to get everything to work with my Mac. I like the idea of using this as a journal. I'm really, really horrible at journal writing (for example: "It's been a year since I wrote last..." at every journal entry), so hopefully this will work out better! My friend, Holly, has a really awesome blog that I love reading. http://duenasfam.blogspot.com/ She's a great writer - witty, funny, and interesting. I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while, but Holly gave me the final push in an email the other day. She said how much fun it is, and suggested starting one. So, here I am. I'll try and at least make the posts readable. :)

5 comments:

  1. YEA!!! You've got a blog! It looks great. I'm so happy you've decided to do one. You'll love it and will get addicted. Well I did anyways:)

    Also, thanks for the shout-out! Thats sweet that you wrote about me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing - You're the one who got me started. :) It's a lot of fun, and I can see how it can be addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you decided to start a blog. It looks great. Holly and I are addicted to blogging. We can't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so you know you got me started...just thought I'd let you know! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. here's my blog thingamabober just fyi it's http://check-it-outamy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete