Tuesday, February 24, 2009

nature



i love nature!  i love how beautifully God has made our earth.  some of my happiest memories are of the times i've spent in nature - camping, swimming in the river, or just lying and watching the clouds.  a simple patch of sunshine coming in through the window can help me feel so peaceful and calm.  if i believed in reincarnation, i would think that i had been a cat in my previous life.  we had a couple of big windows, growing up, and i used to curl up on the floor in the patch of sun coming through them, and take a nap.  even thinking about it makes me feel warm and cozy.  i hope to pass the same love of nature on to my kids.  

dave took these pictures on valentine's day.  isn't the sky just beautiful?  he took them with his phone, so they don't have very good resolution, but they still capture the beauty.





5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. I can't believe these were off of a phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some awesome pictures! I too can't believe those were taken with a phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed these clouds too when we were out and wished I had my camera with me. They looked like rolling waves of cotton candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty clouds. Wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, those pictures are amazing! i have the same memories of laying down and watching the clouds or the stars at night. i love nature-its just a reminder to me of our Father in Heaven and His love for us. the earth is a beautiful place. i can only imagine what other things He has in store for us!(if we are righteous that is!)

    ReplyDelete