Sunday, February 1, 2009

january's lonely post


I can’t believe January is already over!  Life kept us busy, but we managed to have some fun together.  Some of the pictures are from a Family Home Evening we had.  We read a story from the Friend about being a child of God, and then the kids colored crowns that said, “I am a child of God”.  We told Naomi she was a princess, so she wore the crown everywhere for a couple of weeks. 

 I also included pictures of Christmas morning.  My Mom and Dad sent Christopher a basketball hoop, and they both he and Naomi had a blast playing together.  Later that morning, they watched “Horton Hears A Who” together, and I just had to include the picture I took of them watching it together.  Christopher can be so protective of his little sister, and I absolutely love it!

 We also celebrated Scout’s birthday on the 20th.  He is already a year old, but still very puppy-ish sometimes.  We all love him, and he’s definitely become part of the family.  We made cupcakes to celebrate, and even let him have one.  He loved them!





































3 comments:

  1. Love the crowns. Naomi is so cute. What an adorable princess! Christopher looks like he's a pro with that slam-dunk. Happy Birthday Scout. Can't believe he's already a year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of Naomi and Christopher sitting together is too cute! Looks like you guys had a busy and fun Janauary.

    Happy Birthday Scout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good times! that pic of dave cracks me up:)

    ReplyDelete