Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day Cookies

 I put these cute cookies out this morning for breakfast as our name cards.  I think they turned out cute.  I am frustrated, though, because I can't find my writing tip for my cake decorating supplies.  So, the writing didn't turn out perfectly, but good enough for plates on Valentine's day, right? :)  I like finding ways to make the holidays special, even though we don't have any kids in school to do the fun activities that you get that way.  We went and delivered a few valentine's today to Christopher's little buddies.  He had fun handing out candy and cookies.

4 comments:

  1. You did a great job with the names. I bet Christopher loved seeing the cookie. Thanks for our cookies. The boys enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job-you are one talented gal!! those are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cookies. What a fun thing to do on Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Valentine Cookies. I found you from The Maxfields blog. Anyways cute kids I didn't realize you have 2 kids too :)

    ReplyDelete