Friday, February 1, 2008

Christmas

I'm back!  For real this time.  I finally feel like I'm starting to get caught up with things.  So, I decided to take a Friday and do some much needed blogging.  So, these are our Christmas pictures.  The first ones are from the Sunday before Christmas, then the day of Christmas.  Notice I'm in my pajamas in all the pictures of Christmas. :)  We were all up the whole night before while Christopher threw up, then I was sick Christmas afternoon.  Luckily we were all okay for Christmas morning, and had a lot of fun together.  Naomi started crawling on Christmas day.  Maybe it was all those fun new toys motivated her to get moving.  She's crawling all over the place now, has started pulling up, and has even tried standing by herself.  Currently all she can manage is hands on the floor with her bum in the air.  I'll try and catch a picture of it, since it's so cute.
We're doing well now.  The kids are just getting over fevers and runny noses, but seem to do a lot better now.  I can't believe January is already over.  Time to get out decorations for Valentine's day, I guess.

6 comments:

  1. i loved seeing all of your pictures. those family pictures in front of the fireplace turned out really cute! welcome back to blogging:) oh, and merry christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah! It's Jennifer Rollins :) I just started my first blog yesterday and found you through Holly's page. I hope you don't mind that I added you to mine. How can I view your sister-in-law's page. I think it's funny how we've had dinner with both brothers and their families. Well, sometime we should get the kids together. Once we're all better of course. The sick bug has been around our house off and on for a couple months! Not fun! Anyways, take care
    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Christmas pictures. Christopher and Naomi looks so cute in the Sunday outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks for the pictures. Naomi is darling. I love her Christmas dress. Christopher is growing up. Can't wait to see you all next month. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah,
    I love your blog! I am adding you to mine, hope you don't mind! Wendy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay girlies- if you're adding me to your blogs, what are yours? :) that goes for you wendy and jennifer!

    ReplyDelete