Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas cookies

Christmas cookies by sarahlw2383
Christmas cookies, a photo by sarahlw2383 on Flickr.

One of my goals for 2012 is to spend some time here, on this poor, neglected blog of mine. Please excuse me while I do a bit of catch-up in the midst of the current posts. We had a wonderful Christmas this year. My parents, brother, and sister came to visit (missed you, Jeff!) for Dave's graduation from his Master's program (yay!). Then we had a quiet Christmas break, and a wonderful Christmas day. Somewhere in there, we decorated some cookies. Hope you all had a very merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. i LOOOOVE their aprons!

    glad to see you blogging again! i always love to see what you guys have been up to:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to see more posts and keep up on your little fam!

    ReplyDelete