Sunday, October 10, 2010

arboretum

The Tuesday after Chris started school, Naomi and I took a trip to the arboretum.  It's so hot in August around here, that they only charge $1 to get in.  Tuesday was our last chance to take advantage of that, so we went for a little adventure - just the two of us.  We had a lot of fun.  It was a great mommy-daughter thing to do.

explored cute little houses

walked under beautiful trees

saw all sorts of beautiful flowers

and fun water features

checked out the kid-sized pioneer houses

2 comments:

  1. This has been on my list of things to do for years. I really need to make it down there. Love all the balloon pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lot of fun to be there, but I don't know if I'd pay full price for it. Kinda pricey, but a great place to take pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete