Sunday, August 8, 2010

april {condensed}

No pictures for April :(.  My camera was acting up, so we didn't get any.  Here is the month in a nutshell:

We really enjoyed General Conference.  The kids are old enough now to give us the chance to listen to almost all of the talks.  I enjoyed how many people spoke about families, and protecting them.  It felt very pertinent to me.  That Sunday, was of course, Easter.  The kids got their baskets, which just had fun little toys in them.  We watched Conference, then went over to Jonathan and Katie's for an egg hunt for the kids.  They had fun with their cousins looking for eggs.  Afterward, the kids played with their cousins, and the adults watched the last session.  I helped Katie in the kitchen, and we had a yummy Easter dinner.  It was a wonderful weekend! 

The other fun thing  was celebrating my birthday.  I was completely spoiled!  My friends took me out to lunch the day before, Katie watched my kids all afternoon, Donald and Stella had us all over for dinner and then kept the kids overnight so Dave and I could have a date, and Dave took me out for breakfast the next morning.  What fun! 

Other than that, we had a few get-togethers with some friends, which was fun.  And mostly just day-to-day activities.  Storytime at the library, piano lessons, preschool, T-ball practices and games, and church.  It all keeps us pretty busy, but I like it better that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment