Monday, March 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Menu Plan Monday again this week!  I had a nasty cold last week, so all our dinners were quick and easy.  I should even admit that a take-out pizza was in there one night.  Desperate times!
 At any rate, I didn't ever make it grocery shopping, so I didn't have the ingredients to make most of what was on the list, anyway.  I'm feeling much better this week, so we'll try again and see if I can't get these dinners cooked!

Monday: Shepherd's Pie - my version uses seasoned taco meat, instead of plain ground beef.  I know it sounds weird, but my kids love it, and it's a good way to use up the extra taco meat I always have

Tuesday: Tropical Lime Chicken, couscous, salad

Wednesday: Tasty Pork Ribs, crash potatoes, salad

Thursday: Chicken quesadillas, guacamole, black beans

Friday: Breakfast: egg sandwiches on english muffins, smoothie, homemade granola squares

Saturday: Church dinner

Sunday: my sis is here!!  Dave cooks

Monday: Oven fried chicken, salad, biscuits

3 comments:

  1. take out pizza-heaven forbid!! :) hahaha. sorry but that made me laugh. we have take out pizza quite often. i reserve one night a week for dinner out or fast food. i give myself that break. we need it sometimes!

    and that tropical lime chicken sounds really good. you'll have to post the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming over for dinner!!! :) Actually I've missed it all, but what a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah! I found your blog off Carina's list! What a cute family you have! I too am a menu planner- makes things so much easier when I know what I have to work with!

    ReplyDelete