Sunday, November 8, 2009

star of the week


chris was chosen to be the star of the week at preschool - the same week as his birthday. i asked his teachers, and it just happened to work out that way. made for a special week for him. these are the pictures he chose to bring in.


he also filled out these two pages about himself.  i love his picture of the zebra - with stripes and everything!  we read dr. seuss almost every night before bed.  we have a collection of 13 of his stories, and chris loves them all.



we sure love christopher, and think he's an awesome kid!

4 comments:

  1. i sure love christopher too! he is seriously the sweetest boy ever! he came and sat by me last night at the talent show and just chilled with me:) he put his little arm around me and cali too-love that boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I love all the photos he chose, and the fun get-to-know you pages. I didn't know some of those things. He is so creative, and so loving. I'm so lucky to be his Aunty. We love you Christopher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet boy! Thanks for the pictures Sarah. It was fun to see them even though you already told me about it. Christopher is certainly a STAR in our book. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the worksheet. So freaking cute! Love the purple hair.... or is that his unibrow? :) So cute.

    ReplyDelete