Sunday, September 20, 2009

fun with my family! part 5

Sunday - Day 9 - was Amy's birthday. Happy 18th, Amy! She's off doing the college thing now. I can't believe my *little* sister is in college! (As you've probably noticed from the pictures, she's not exactly smaller than me :) I got the short genes.) We got her stuff for school, and since we couldn't be there for her graduation, I combined the gifts for birthday and graduation together. I had fun shopping for dorm room stuff.


Then, of course, was dinner chosen by the birthday girl. She chose pasta salad, and then gave us free reign on the rest. She's quite easy going like that. Here we are singing to her. Naomi's looking so excited about the whole thing. I'm not sure why Chris is hiding in Dave's arm, or why Dave has his hand over his mouth. Probably just got caught by the camera at the wrong moment. :)
Happy Birthday, Amy! We love you!


Day 10 - Monday - And also our final day. :(

We decided to go back to the beach, this time with Dad, and see if we could show him how awesome it was the last time we were there. Unfortunately, it didn't even compare. But, we did have fun. We played in the "sand" for a while (it's more like gravel), and then decided to build a fort to eat our picnic lunch in.




So, that was the end of our trip. We had such a FUN time! We spent the next day traveling, and were so sad to leave. It was nice to be home, but we definitely don't see enough of my family! Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously great trip. Loved hearing about it and seeing the pics!

    ReplyDelete