Sunday, May 24, 2009

arizona trip - part 2


the next day was sunday, so we went to church with dave and laurel, and had a nice, relaxing day.  on monday, we packed up for the day, and drove down to my grandparent's house.  we had a great time!

dave showing my dad some youtube clips of his hawaii trip

my dad helping naomi "swim" :)  
i didn't get a picture, but we all actually got our suits on and went out there.  keep in mind that this was the middle of march.  granted it is arizona, but still not really swimming weather yet.  i didn't have anything to prove, so i got in mid-calf or so. :)  let's just say there some among us who were not quite as logical about the whole thing. hehehe :)

the kids loved the gorgeous weather, and basically spent both days outside.  they played on the grass (which is hard to find there!), drew great grandpa and grandma beautiful chalk pictures, had a blast with grandpa, and played at the awesome park across the street.

that night we had a birthday celebration for my dad.  happy 50th, dad!

it was great to have fun and spend time with everyone! 

stay tuned for part 3 
*this might get a bit long, so feel free to skip the next ones*










3 comments:

  1. Good job getting your trip documented! :)

    I can't believe Naomi is 2! I guess we moved shortly after she was born but it still is shocking to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah - It's been too long! I found your blog from a friend and was so excited! You have such a beautiful family. Hope we can stay in touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family is darling, I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete